Top Things to Know About Your Bank
Act I – Quality
How would you feel about the safety of your money in a Bank…
- Was recognized with a Five Star Rating for its performance by Bauer Financial?
- Was recognized for performance by Seifried & Brew who recently announced that Capital Bank of New Jersey is in their 2014 S&B Top 15th National Percentile of Community Banks?
- That has never merged and has a local Board and Management Team who make the decisions?
Capital Bank is the recipient of both the Bauer and Seifried & Brew recognitions and makes all decisions locally.
Act II – Consumer Banking
And if you are a consumer, would you like a Bank that will…
- Provide a checking account free of monthly charges?
- Buy your first order of checks?
- Pay interest on your checking account?
- Provide free ATM transactions anywhere?
- Gives you free access to internet banking?
- Provides free bill pay services?
At Capital Bank, we provide our customers with all of the above!
Act III –Businesses Banking
What would you say to a Bank that will…
- Provide access to commercial loans whether you need a Line of Credit, Equipment Loan, Commercial Mortgage or can accommodate you as an approved SBA Lender?
- Charge low or no fees for your business checking account?
- Give you a full package of banking service whether you prefer electronic or in-branch service?
We want to welcome you to Capital Bank!
To find out more, please contact Lisa Varesio at 609-704-1234
Interest rate may vary. Offer may be withdrawn at any time without previous notice. Fees may reduce earnings.