OpportunitiesShare your talents and join the Eagle family
Thank you for your interest in joining the Eagle family!
Eagle Theatre will hold open auditions for their productions of THE BELIEVERS, NEXT TO NORMAL, and FOREVER PLAID sometime in the new year. More details to come soon. If you are interested in any of these productions, please submit your materials to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eagle Theatre is currently looking for the following tracks for their February/March production of HAIR.
– Male Harlem Ensemble
– Female Harlem Ensemble
– Female Harlem Ensemble Understudy
– HUD Understudy
Please email email@example.com with materials and interest.
If you’d like to submit your materials for us to have on file, you are welcome to do so. In your email, please include the following:
- Picture or headshot
- If you are able, include a video submission, please do so.
- Detail if you are Union, EMC, or Non Union, and if you would require housing
Always looking for all ethnicities, types, and talents!
It is the Eagle Theatre’s policy to get back to all performers at all times after an audition.
We respect your time, talent and craft and thank you for your interest in the Eagle Theatre!
Thank you for your interest in submitting a script to the Eagle Theatre. The nurturing and development of new works plays a vital hand in the theatrical palate of the Eagle Theatre.
Read time for solicited materials is approximately six months. We are currently interested in new full-length plays/musicals with an approximate maximum cast size of 12 actors.
Send scripts to:
The Eagle Theatre
208 Vine Street
Hammonton, NJ 08037
Social Media & Marketing Intern
The Social Media & Marketing Intern(s) will have the opportunity to learn professional skills from the Eagle Theatre Marketing & Publicity team. The Social Media & Marketing Intern(s) must be self-starters with superior writing, layout and design, and social media skills. Must be able to demonstrate creativity and documented immersion in social media.
This individual is a highly motivated, creative person with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers. That passion comes through as he/she engages with customers on a daily basis, with the ultimate goal of turning page fans into patrons. An essential component is communicating the company’s brand in a positive, authentic way that will attract today’s modern, hyper-connected buyers.
• Maintaining Eagle Theatre’s social media calendar and postings
• Help to identify target customers and set clear objectives
• Creating and publicizing social media campaigns for all productions, festivals, etc.
• Craft Eagle Theatre’s online presence on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, and any other relevant social media outlets
• Assist in creating content for Digital Marketing campaigns
• Assist in video editing, post-production video work, photo editing, and preliminary selection of photos for social media accounts.
• Create social media content and photography to be used for promotional and marketing materials.
• Learn to analyze key metrics and help to tweak strategy as needed.
• Tracking and responding to Eagle Theatre’s overall web presence
• Additional duties as assigned
Knowledge of SEO and generation of inbound traffic is a plus.
Social Media & Marketing Intern(s) should be have a solid understanding of social media, WordPress, etc.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Eagle Theatre is looking for Interns and volunteers interested in the following fields:
- Production Management/Company Management
- Front of House/Ushers
- Facilities/Operations volunteers
- Poster distribution/street team
Please email email@example.com with interest.
Volunteers and Interns interested in joining The Eagle Theatre Team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org!